• I am not a large flight school which means I can offer greater attention to your specific flying requests, concerns, and goals. However, I am licensed by the FAA to conduct flight training and instruction.
• I have access to over a dozen very well maintained and affordable rental airplanes. These airplanes are regularly serviced and maintained by FAA licensed mechanics.
• My clients have FUN!! That is the point right?
• I care about flying, your safety, your enjoyment, and how well I am doing my job. This job did not fall into my lap. I made sacrifices and worked hard to get here and am glad to be here. I would not be working as a flight instructor if it was not what I loved doing!
• I choose to be based at Twin Oaks Airpark for multiple reasons. Come out to Twin Oaks Airpark and you will see for yourself why I chose this place over all others. There is no better place in the Portland area to rent airplanes, or learn to fly.
• Own your own airplane? I can teach you out of your own airplane if you are an owner.
I could go on and on, but if you are interested in more, I'll let you do the reading for yourself. Or, just call me today and I would be happy to answer your questions over the phone.